Spooks

Shane

Lee

Xev

Decoding Agent

illusionskeeper

The Unspoken

INsert your tagbox here

Okay. This history exam? It is seriously freaking me out
I don't think I would be able to overcome this giant block of obstacle
So maybe ODA will kick me out
Bye Lee.
Bye Shane.
Bye Mars.
Technically, I should be rummaging through the data-base for information
But you all heard of procrastination right?

Get use to it, I am like that, that is who I am
But seriously, the code to the database is so hard to crack
And the others are not by me now
So I am dead meat
By the way to SHANE, Agent Lau?
That is so wierd

Chemistry detection is actually fun...I like digressing:D
Then we went from chromatography to...
3D chromatography to...
Oh dear, I forgot
Vacuum...?
Vacuum cleaner!
Space to...
Ozone layer to...
Environmental issues!
Whoops! I forgot about the black holes!
So that is all for the round-up on today's mission
Wish me luck for history
It's a tough life I am living
-Xev

Labels: Xev

Double Agents 7:16 PM

Data-base

Agent Shane, Lee and Xev

This is a top confidential file and you must not reveal any information to anybody unrelated to the agency. Any offender will be shot. We are trained to have no mercy, so suspects of any crime will be duly punished with no feelings.

This is a project assigned to Unit 110 (Energy) and all files are untitled

Credits to Shane and Lee for thinking about the idea of e-database to store on the details for the blog. Briefing over. -Shane

The information you are about to view is strictly classified, proceed with care