
The Unspoken
INsert your tagbox here
Hello. Agent Lee here.
Missions have ended.
and we're all having a break.
But why do I feel so empty?
Like something's missing.
During your missions, you're busy.
You do things.
Now...
It's as if you don't know what to do.
no direction
just doing things that are fun
but don't really have a purpose.
but missions.. do they have a purpose?
I don't know what I'm doing here.
Someday I hope...
We will find out why we do
What we're doing.
Although sometimes...
It feels like we never will.
Bye! (:
Agent Lee. Over.
P.S. Chocolate marshmallows rock my life! :D
Double Agents 10:00 AM
Data-base
Agent Shane, Lee and Xev
This is a top confidential file and you must not reveal any information to anybody unrelated to the agency. Any offender will be shot. We are trained to have no mercy, so suspects of any crime will be duly punished with no feelings. This is a project assigned to Unit 110 (Energy) and all files are untitled Credits to Shane and Lee for thinking about the idea of e-database to store on the details for the blog. Briefing over. -Shane
The information you are about to view is strictly classified, proceed with care