
The Unspoken
INsert your tagbox here
Shane here. Labels: Shane
Can you imagine how formidable Xev is?
Even what she writes on the internet can irritate me.
Seriously, and I edited her article
Why?
Xev, if any english language perfectionist is here, they would faint at your grammar.
Can you PLEASE follow instructions?
Or do you want me to staring down your neck for EVERY article you are writing?
And not to include the short forms and whatsnot.
History of sleepover was pretty manageable.
But due to lack of sleep, I dozed off after completing my section of the test.
Honestly, I got a shock when the commander woke me out.
Imagine the horror.
Anyway back to Xev.
How random is she?
All that vacuum and black hole and whatsnot?
*sigh*
Okay, I went for an extra assignment with Agent Rae.
We had to partner with Agent Ivy from CSI.
And together we captured Mrs.Peacock for murder.
She is a mafia boss and it was so tough.
But we completed it so now I am back - in one piece.
Unfortunately, we still have 3 more test before the final mission.
It is so torturous.
So I should go and prepare now.
-Shane
Double Agents 6:57 PM
Data-base
Agent Shane, Lee and Xev
This is a top confidential file and you must not reveal any information to anybody unrelated to the agency. Any offender will be shot. We are trained to have no mercy, so suspects of any crime will be duly punished with no feelings. This is a project assigned to Unit 110 (Energy) and all files are untitled Credits to Shane and Lee for thinking about the idea of e-database to store on the details for the blog. Briefing over. -Shane
The information you are about to view is strictly classified, proceed with care