Spooks

Shane

Lee

Xev

Decoding Agent

illusionskeeper

The Unspoken

INsert your tagbox here

Agent Lee reporting. 
Tests are officially over! :D
I am happy.
Yay.
Mission sleepover is currently underway.
Agent Shane shall seek permission from my department head supervisor.
I hope he agrees! (:
Currently Agent Rae is next to me
Making a fool out of herself. ._.
They're using our new x-ray photo transmitter our department got
to take distorted photos of herself
along with Agent Kim and Cat.
Well its actually really funny.
I shall keep my composure and not join them.
...
I will NOT JOIN THEM.
Yes. good girl.
Good morning. Agent Shane here.
I had a serious conversation with Professor Slimey and Miss Karen.
They were talking about my progression (like they always are)
Not that I am unhappy about it though.
They are nice people.
Finally the tests are over.
And we can start with our actual mission!
I can't wait.
Trust me.
It is going to be crazy and wild.
I DID NOT JUST WROTE THAT.
Get a hold on yourself.
So now, we will be heading to Bugis Headquarters to gain some information.
Shh! It is TOP secret!
Too bad that lazy and idio- okay I shall not insult her.
Too bad that not-friend-of-mine Agent Xev (with the weird name and everything)
OKAY STOP INSULTING HER!
Too bad she can't join us.
*she has her head buried in a heavy dusty book somewhere*
It's okay!
We're off to mission now. 
Wish us luck!
-shane

Labels: Lee, Shane

Double Agents 10:21 AM

Data-base

Agent Shane, Lee and Xev

This is a top confidential file and you must not reveal any information to anybody unrelated to the agency. Any offender will be shot. We are trained to have no mercy, so suspects of any crime will be duly punished with no feelings.

This is a project assigned to Unit 110 (Energy) and all files are untitled

Credits to Shane and Lee for thinking about the idea of e-database to store on the details for the blog. Briefing over. -Shane

The information you are about to view is strictly classified, proceed with care